NOTICE TO INCLUDE, AUGMENT AND
CORRECT THE RECORD
THIS NOTICE IS TO ENTER INTO THE PUBLIC FORUM THE FOLLOWING FACTS:
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that at one point :Lenka: Koloma planned to create a Trust Indenture that would hold and protect her private land. For that a State Bar attorney was hired to fascilitate the transfer of the property into this Trust. The Trust that this attorney created turned out to be fraudulent at best. Therefore, it was never recorded. However, through miscommunication properties were QuitClaimed into this fraudulent unrecorded Trust with the Orange County Clerk Recorder. At that time being unlearned at law :Lenka: Koloma created a document revoking said Trust for FRAUD which was recorded through Ana De Leon Notrary Public registered with the California Secretary of State but refused to be recorded by COUNTY OF ORANGE Recorder's Office branch located in Laguna Hills, California since the above mentioned Sychrov Trust was never recorded.
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given by this world wide website of these facts to be documented herein in my court of record since the corporation COUNTY OF ORANGE D-U-N-S No. 009657602 refuses to document and record these records.
THIS IS TO GIVE DUE NOTICE SO THAT ALL ENTITIES CORPORATE, PRIVATE, COMMERCIAL AND/OR ECCLESIASTICAL CAN TAKE DUE CARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. :Lenka: Koloma brought Land Patent No. 501 dated April 5, 1873; Land Patent No. 5935 dated November 30, 1885; Land Patent No. 5091 issued on May 29, 1883; in her name on February 11, 2022 that was published in The Mission Viejo News, a newspaper adjudicated by the Superior Court of the County of Orange, State of California for the South Orange County Judicial District, County of Orange for anyone having any interest in :Lenka: Koloma's private land to bring forward any objections and/or interest claims; and
2. No man, woman and/or entity objected nor claimed any interests in the above-mentioned land claims which now stands as Allodium, superior Title and Free hold FOREVER; and
3. Legal Advertising Officer for The Mission Viejo News issued an Affidavit of Publication, State of California, County of Orange and declared by placing their signature under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct; and
4. :Lenka: Koloma brought the above-mentioned Land Patents for recording on February 17, 2022 at COUNTY OF ORANGE Clerk Recorder located in Santa Ana, California; and by placing the package that was received and copied by Clerk #156 it is now recorded according their own corporate code Title 18 USC Section 2071 and Section 1519; and
5. Posted herein below are supporting documents:
QuitClaim Deeds created through FRAUD by hired Bar attorney stand as NULL and VOID ab initio